RINGGOLD HIGH SCHOOL - LETTER TO SENIORS 5/21/2020 - PICTURE SCHEDULING AND GRADUATION EVENT INFORMATION
CLICK HERE TO VIEW the full document and details for Graduation
In an attempt to provide flexible scheduling for our Ringgold families we will be utilizing Sign Up Genius for this process. YOU DO NOT NEED AN ACCOUNT TO SIGN UP. A link for each day can be found below. These links will be activated on May 23, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
MAY 28 COMMENCEMENT SCHEDULE (LAST NAMES A-L) - CLICK HERE
MAY 29 COMMENCEMENT SCHEDULE (LAST NAMES M-Z)- CLICK HERE
RINGGOLD HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR EVENTS - CLASS OF 2020
Parents please have your seniors check the Class of 2020 Google Classroom for important announcements regarding senior events. A senior information form was sent via email on Friday, May 1st. The form must be completed and submitted by the end of the day, Sunday, May 10th. Students should also be checking their student email daily.
May 10 Senior Information Form
- Form sent to all seniors on Friday, May 1 and put on the Class of 2020 classroom to be completed and submitted by the end of the day. Click HERE to access
- RSD has ordered yard signs for all seniors. Signs will be delivered by district employees.
- Graduation speeches will be heard by a panel of HS administrators, counselors and teachers via a Zoom/Google Meets call. Times will be communicated to those requesting to speak.
May 21 & 22
- Pick Up/Drop Off Day at the HS campus: Seniors will drop off materials/books and pick up belongings along with caps, gowns, and yearbooks(if available). We will be collecting debts and Chromebooks. *Please see the Senior Pick Up/Drop Off Survey, click HERE for link
May 21st, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, students with the last names (A-L)
May 22nd, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, students with the last names (M-Z)
May 28 & 29
- Senior pictures in caps and gowns. Honors cords and diplomas distributed. *Final collection of any debt. Diploma will be held if a debt is not paid.
May 28th, from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, students with the last names (A-L)
May 29th, from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, students with the last names (M-Z)
- Traditional graduation if restrictions are lifted and Washington County is “green.”
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony will begin at 7:00 pm. A link will be posted for your “RHS Virtual Graduation Watch Party” on the district website, district FaceBook page, district Twitter, district app and the Class of 2020 classroom.
- Traditional graduation if restrictions are lifted and Washington County is “green". (Rain dates: June 25 or 26)
- Traditional Graduation if restrictions are lifted and Washington County is “green”. (Rain dates: July 9 or 10)
Week leading up to virtual graduation: “Shining a Light on the Class of 2020”
Monday, June 1
- Celebrating Seniors - Turn on stadium lights/community and businesses turn on porch lights @ 8:20pm (Stadium lights will go on every night this week and stay on for 20 minutes.)
Tuesday, June 2
- Display your RHS school spirit! Hang something outside of your house to signify your school pride and participation. Shine a spotlight on it!
Wednesday, June 3
- Take a picture of yourself at sunrise and sunset and post to Twitter with the hashtag #RHSSunrise2020 or #RHSSunset2020 depending on the time of day.
Thursday, June 4
- Thank someone who helped you along the way. Post a pic on Twitter with a sign thanking someone who helped you graduate! (parent, sibling, grandparent, teacher, etc.) #RHSThanks2020
Friday, June 5
- Virtual Graduation - Ceremony will begin at 7:00 pm. A link will be posted for your “RHS Virtual Graduation Watch Party” on the district website, district FaceBook page, district Twitter, district app and the Class of 2020 classroom.