Employment with Ringgold School District requires background clearances as regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
New applicants must also complete the required Act 168 disclosure release prior to employment.
- Pre-Employment Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure (Act 168)
- Act 168 Procedures
- Act 168 FAQ
- Pre-Employment Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (Act 24)
The following clearance and certifications are required.
- Act 126 Mandated Reporter Training: Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
- Act 34 Pennsylvania Criminal History Record Check
- Act 151 Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Act 114 Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI fingerprinting)
- The Pennsylvania Department of Education has partnered with IDEMIA to provide a secure capture and transmission of applicants’ fingerprints at IdentoGO Centers. IdentoGO Centers are located throughout Pennsylvania.
- Visit the IdentoGO website to register online.
- To look-up your service code, select
- Pennsylvania (for the State/Program for your ORI)
- PDE (for the Agency)
- PDE School Districts or Volunteer (for the Reason for Fingerprinting)
- The Service Code for PDE School Districts should be 1KG6XN – verify at the top of the page that it states PDE-School Districts.
- The Service Code for PDE Volunteers should be 1KG6Y3 – verify at the top of the page that it states PDE Volunteer.
- PLEASE NOTE: If an applicant proceeds with the fingerprint process under the incorrect code, the pre-enrollment and/or results cannot be transferred to another state agency and the applicant will have to start the process over and pay for the background check again.
- Once you have the code, you must register prior to going to the IdentoGO Center to have your fingerprints taken.
- The cost to obtain the FBI Fingerprint clearance is $22.60 and this will provide an unofficial copy of the Criminal History Record to the applicant.
- After registration and payment, the applicant should proceed to the fingerprint site of their choice for fingerprinting. IdentoGO Centers and hours of operation can be found at uenroll.identogo.com.