Clearance Certifications for Applicants
Employment with Ringgold School District requires background clearances as regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
New applicants must also complete the required Act 168 disclosure release prior to employment.
- Pre-Employment Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure (Act 168)
- Act 168 Procedures
- Act 168 FAQ
- Pre-Employment Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (Act 24)
The following clearance and certifications are required.
- Act 126 Mandated Reporter Training: Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
- This will be completed through Vector PA Safe Schools once hired
- Act 34 Pennsylvania Criminal History Record Check
- Act 151 Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Apply Online
DO NOT USE GOOGLE CHROME AS YOUR WEB BROWSER FOR THIS SITE, USE INTERNET EXPLORER
They are having issues when using google with the payments.
- Act 114 Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI fingerprinting)
- The Pennsylvania Department of Education has partnered with IDEMIA to provide a secure capture and transmission of applicants’ fingerprints at IdentoGO Centers. IdentoGO Centers are located throughout Pennsylvania.
- Visit the IdentoGO website to register online.
- To look-up your service code, select
- Pennsylvania (for the State/Program for your ORI)
- PDE (for the Agency)
- PDE School Districts or Volunteer (for the Reason for Fingerprinting)
- The Service Code for PDE School Districts should be 1KG6XN – verify at the top of the page that it states PDE-School Districts.
- The Service Code for PDE Volunteers should be 1KG6Y3 – verify at the top of the page that it states PDE Volunteer.
- PLEASE NOTE: If an applicant proceeds with the fingerprint process under the incorrect code, the pre-enrollment and/or results cannot be transferred to another state agency and the applicant will have to start the process over and pay for the background check again.
- Once you have the code, you must register prior to going to the IdentoGO Center to have your fingerprints taken.
- The cost to obtain the FBI Fingerprint clearance is $22.60 and this will provide an unofficial copy of the Criminal History Record to the applicant.
- After registration and payment, the applicant should proceed to the fingerprint site of their choice for fingerprinting. IdentoGO Centers and hours of operation can be found at uenroll.identogo.com.