6:30 PM RESS PTA Meeting
November 25, 2019
November 26, 2019
RESN Student Drop Off & Pick Up
- Student Drop Off is available from 8:10 am - 8:50 am at the side, Door 8
- Drop Off and Pick Up during school hours: 8:51 am - 3:15 pm, is in the front of the building, Door 1
- (Please have your photo ID. Visitor parking is available at the front of the building by the main entrance.)
- Car Riders can be picked up between 3:30 pm - 3:50 pm at the side, Door 8
Get Connected with RESN and Ringgold School District
- The District App is available in both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, just search Ringgold School District
- Visit our District website at www.ringgold.org and be sure to check out the RESN pages, just choose "Ringgold Elementary North" under schools
- Twitter Accounts
- Instagram - @RSDRAMS
Ringgold Elementary School North is a part of Giant Eagle's Apples for Students Program. In this program, Giant Eagle donates money to schools based on people's purchases with their Advantage Card. Please use the quick link to sign up for this program. Our school code is 375.
Give a Book, Take a Book
Ringgold Elementary School North has a book exchange that the students can use in the morning on their grade level store day. The students can bring one book from home to exchange with one book from their grade level shelf, which will be placed by the library. This exchange will be called "Bring a Book, Take a Book". Please be mindful that the book the your child is exchanging will not be coming back, so please make sure it one your child no longer wants. He/She will be bringing home a book he/she has chosen from the book exchange library. This is a voluntary program; your child does not have to participate.